Fictional Soda Product project.


Here's a logo I've made for a fictional soda product. I've set out to develop a lasting product logo which I can develop further into a product packaging project (say that 3 times fast). I picked orange soda as the product. Step one was to do some research so I did a little Google magick, collected some inspiring designs, and made an inspiration map that I can reference every so often.


The next step is to vector out the logo, see what works and what doesn't from my original thumbnail. From there I'll do a few color tests and rework the logo a bit, then I think I'll actually get it onto a can and see what layout best suits the product. Anyways, I find this stuff to be fun, I just need to get my ass into gear and stop being lazy! I'll be updating this entry as I go along.


No comments:

Post a Comment