For anyone interested in cafe sketching

Hey everyone,

On mondays, wednesdays, and even thursdays, I get out of class around the same time (3:45pm). Around this time if I'm feeling up to it I usually head over to the TSU to draw people in a more lively setting. If anyone is interested in joining me in some sketch sessions you can e-mail me at mravelo87@gmail.com or message me here so we can trade contact info.

I already have one of my friends joining me on occasion. We're planning on bringing a camera next time to take photos of several poses so if anyone needs some this would be a great opportunity too. Our plan is to trade sketchbooks, ideas, and suggestions while sketching at least for an hour or so.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, just let me know. See everyone in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment