Boys and girls... The chocolate factory...

Hey everyone,

I visited the Fullerton Arboretum yesterday for my watercolor painting class. We had to take photographs for reference because we're going to be painting a large landscape in a couple of weeks. I'm excited but I can't be too concerned since I've got a floral painting that needs to be finished first! Anyway, I took a great deal of shots (it was my only class for the day and I didn't want to waste a trip, plus it was a nice day) and I think I've narrowed them down to my top 5 picks. See one you like? Let me know!

Also one more thing, there was an overcast during all these shots so I feel they all have this coldness to them. I was thinking of editing them to give them a more warm look but I'm not too sure, what do you think? All that green and blue seems so unbalanced.


1 comment:

  1. I like the last shot...looks cold and mysterious...

    ReplyDelete